The Trying Times

Probably the best commentary in the world

News

Changes

reporter: Jonathan, 21.9.06

You may notice a minor change to my blog.

I now have a section called "My Group Blogs" which has a (very very small) list containing other blogs which I will also post on from time to time.

- First one is the world famous ALFA BLOG. I've just posted some good news there so go check it out!
- Second is a new topical blog dedicated to the issues surrounding Section59. I haven't posted there myself yet but plan to soon so pop by for a look every so often.

3 Comments:

Hey! I got demoted from watch this space!!!!

It's real weird. I check your blog most days, and when I refreshed all the posts since your "Isn't she lovely" post just appeared at once...

reporter - Blogger Scotty, at 6:47 pm, September 21, 2006 

oh weird! are you using firefox or the dumb internet explorer thing? hehe

Yeah sorry about the 'demotion'. But I think writing 'Watch this space' and then going about and not updating that space for ages is probably breaking some law of something somewhere.

reporter - Blogger Jonathan, at 7:45 am, September 22, 2006 

I use firefox. So I don't know eh.

reporter - Blogger Scotty, at 9:24 am, September 22, 2006 

Post a Comment