The Trying Times

Probably the best commentary in the world

News

Hog

reporter: Jonathan, 3.8.05

1.
a) Any of various mammals of the family Suidae, which includes the domesticated pig as well as wild species, such as the boar and the wart hog.
b) A domesticated pig, especially one weighing over 54 kilograms (120 pounds).

2.
a) A self-indulgent, gluttonous, or filthy person.
b) One that uses too much of something.

3. also hogg
a) Chiefly British. A young sheep before it has been shorn.
b) The wool from this type of sheep.

4. Slang. A big, heavy motorcycle.

According to irrefutable sources I am a hog.

3 Comments:

"My mom is the one ho got me into angels she collects theme like crazy i would say she has devotied her hole life to collecting angels"

reporter - Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:23 pm, August 03, 2005 

"The reson is iam a gril & because i think that girls should be appreciatied as speacily for all the hard work we do"

reporter - Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:14 pm, August 03, 2005 

I wonderer which of the 7 options I actually am!

It could be 1. b), as I do weight over the spritely weight of 54kg

2.b) Is not necessarily a bad option. If I were a Bible or a Prayer hog then I would be very pleased.

reporter - Blogger Jonathan, at 3:50 pm, August 03, 2005 

Post a Comment