The Trying Times

Probably the best commentary in the world

News

reporter: Jonathan, 4.9.03

[ Breaking and Entering ]

I broke into a car today! tehe how cool is that?! well technically I didn't break anything... the door was unlocked! The silly people had left their lights on... and the rear left door unlocked. So I opened the door, got in, turned off the lights, climbed out and locked the door. I was kinda wishing I had a pen and paper around cos it would've been cool to leave them a note as I'm sure they'll probably never notice anything even happened!

[ Save Mart ]

I got 4 shirts and a pair of shorts for $32!! And these are good clothes.... not like op shopy smelly dirty old clothes... in fact one of the shirts I bought still had the original tag on it. never been worn! Good job... thanks Save Mart!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment