The Trying Times

Probably the best commentary in the world

News

reporter: Jonathan, 7.8.03

I got mad at my Blog... Uh... For finding nothing to rhyme with paper,
......... Uh...... I hope don't see it's name in the paper,
in the obituaries... cos that would mean it's Dead

My (clap) Blog is not dead (clap)(clap)
I'm so glad my (clap) blog is not dead
My (clap) Blog is not dead (clap)(clap)
I'm so glad my (clap) blog is not dead
My (clap) Blog is not dead (clap)(clap)
I'm so glad my (clap) blog is not... Just the claps
(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)... keep it rolling guys... (clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)


Well here I am.

I am posting a post

I'd just like to pick up on the topic that seem to be so popular at the moment.

Two Choices...

I'm going to give everyone two choices today.

Option 1

You can go about doing what you would normally do today

or

Option 2

You can jump to the moon - The cool thing about this option is once you get to the moon all sickness and disease will cease. There will be no crime. Your body will revert to it's perfect form and will never tire. You will live for eternity with every single one of your needs met in abundance.

Which one will you choose?.. Option 1 or Option 2? - "Of course" you say "we will choose option 1. Option 2 is impossible. We cannot jump to the moon." - You say you have choosen option 1? but in fact you didn't. You infact had no choice in the first place.

This is answered in the assumtion that Option 2 is impossible, as we can't under our own power, jump to the moon.

Scenario 2

What if the power was given to you to jump to the moon?

I would suggest that given these two options any person with the ability to comprehend them would choose Option 2.
Again this is not actually a choice. Noone would choose Option 1.

Now you can argue that maybe there is someone who would infact choose option 1, but i think if you really think about it you would just be saying that for agruements sake. And also... my arguement has a flaw... it doesn't take into account the Holy Spirit... he works far beyond our comprehention.

Well I hope you've enjoyed the post.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment