The Trying Times

Probably the best commentary in the world

News

reporter: Jonathan, 21.6.03

Well well well....
I'm just winding down for the day.
My parents are away in Nelson for my Uncles birthday, so I decided to have some guys over for dinner. It was pretty cool.... the dinner tasted great. The only thing that I didn't like was how the T.V. kinda killed the evening a bit. As soon as it is switched on it has the power to destroy all sensible conversing that is going on and it has some kind of gravitational force that draws people to it. It's quite sad really. In the end we started playing cards which was a nice change. We played 'scum' or 'president'... well it has a few other names but they're not worth repeating. I can quite proudly say that i was never scum! (how ever a was vice-scum on more than one occasion). It was a nice suprise when Debbie Winter showed up. Not something you would expect when she lives down south. I must say the pav was pretty good. Thanks Debs. The legend of the pav lives on!

Well I should be trying to get some sleep soon. I have the job of videoing my boss's wedding tomorrow and it would not be a good look if I were to fall asleep.
Laterz

0 Comments:
Post a Comment